Family Mass Resources
We have baskets at the main entrance of the church full of books for your children to enjoy. Feel free to ask an usher for help. Please return the books at the end of Mass. We also encourage families to create a family Mass bag. Starter bags with instructions are located near the baskets and are free for you to take home.
We offer the nursery during 9a and 10:45a Mass on Sundays for children ranging from 1 year old and walking through age 3. The mission of the nursery is to enable parents to focus and participate more fully in the Mass, understanding that sometimes it can be difficult to bring young children. Children are always welcome and encouraged to participate in Mass, but the nursery is available for parents who choose to use it. Space is limited.
Holy Family Rooms:
If you need to take a break with your child, please feel free to use the Narthex or our Holy Family rooms at the back of the church on either side. We would love for you to rejoin us in the main sanctuary when you are ready.
Sensory Friendly Mass:
In an effort to embrace and welcome those with special needs to the Lord’s Table, we offer sensory-friendly Mass at 4:30p on Saturdays and 12:15p on Sundays in the Holy Family Room (right side).
Families can attend Mass in the sensory space together, even when one or more family members might need extra movement opportunities in order to be comfortable. This space is equipped with some sensory items and is staffed with volunteers helping attendees follow along with our Mass picture schedule, briefly describing Mass moments as each pictured moment occurs. This offers predictability and a chance to learn more about the beauty of Mass. Questions? Please Contact Jeanne Lyons [email protected].
Looking for a loving and warm environment for your children to begin learning a having our faith be a prominent part of that experience? We think our our Preschool is a great place for that! Learn more by clicking here!
- Magnifikids The ideal spiritual guide for your children, perfectly adapted to their lives.
- Beautiful artwork and hands-on activities that invite children into the beauty of the Mass. My First Interactive Mass Book Beautiful artwork and hands-on activities that invite children into the beauty of the Mass.
- Children's Bible This complete Bible inspires and empowers children to read, understand, and love the Word of God, in a revised edition.
- Preschooler's Catholic Bible Activities This authentically Catholic Bible activity book, packed with more than one hundred fun yet challenging activities, introduces preschoolers and kindergartners to seventeen beloved Bible stories.
- Schoolkid's Catholic Bible Activities This authentically Catholic Bible activity book, packed with 100+ fun yet challenging activities, introduces young grade-schoolers to seventeen beloved Bible stories.
- The Great Adventure Kids Bible Coloring Book This 10’’ x 13’’ Bible Story Coloring Book includes almost fifty pages of illustrated Bible stories designed to help teach children the story of salvation history in chronological order.
- Catholic Mass Quiet Book These quiet books can be brought to Mass to offer a faith-based interactive toy that is silently keeping babies and toddlers entertained.
- Rosary Quiet Book Our brand new quiet book brings the rosary to life for babies and toddlers.
- Crinkle Book Baby can journey through soft pages that tell the story of creation from Genesis 1. Delightful black and white hand-drawn illustrations are great for your little one's developing vision.
- Crinkle Book Baby can unfold and admire colorful hand-drawn illustrations depicting the Catholic faith: The immaculate heart, sacred heart, divine mercy, monstrance, miraculous medal, and the rosary.
- Tiny Saint Board Books Have your little one learn more about saints with these board books.
- My Mass Kit What better way for kids to understand the Mass than to child-size it for reverent play.
- Children's Mass Kit Children will learn, celebrate, and remember how Jesus celebrated the first Mass at the Last Supper with this colorful pop-out Mass kit.
- A Saintly Heart Brother Francis Church Playset Bring the beauty of our Church into your home with this church playset.
- Easter Playset Invite the Good News into the heart and hands of your child with this interactive playset and bring glory to God through play!
- Holy Cards Collection Set of 12 My Catholic Prayers Card Set.
- My Journey with Jesus Mass Ring This pocket-sized guide is perfect for teaching your pint-sized saints about the Order of the Mass.
- Rosary Ring: How to Pray the Rosary Guide your family through the life of Christ while learning the prayers of the rosary.
- Stations of the Cross Cards Build a remarkable faith this Lent with the Stations of the Cross. Expertly designed, beautifully illustrated Stations of the Cross cards will guide your family through the passion and death of Christ.
- Bible Basics Full Collection Bible cards that covers stories from the Old & New Testaments from an exclusively Catholic perspective! Three decks covering 90 stories across the Old Testament, Life of Jesus, and the Early Church
- Holy Family Mini Suitcase Dolls Mini Mary + Joseph + Infant Jesus and their Nazareth home suitcase for play and storage.
- Holy Family Doll Bundle Receive Mary, her husband Saint Joseph, and their son Jesus together. Watch your children grow in relationship as they both play and pray.
- Saint Plush Dolls Check out different plush saints dolls to buy for little ones.
- Stuffed Saint Dolls Check out different stuffed saint dolls to buy for your little ones.
- Chews Life This silicone collection has something for everyone.
- Pray and Play ABC Puzzle Empower your child to know the saints as well as they know their ABC’s.
- The Sacraments Puzzle Invite your child to learn about the Sacraments with this faith-based puzzle.
We have a great list of books, websites, videos, podcasts, and so much more. Check out our Digital Library. Also, if you are looking for more ways to learn or get involved check out all our family offerings or adult offerings for Mom and Dad.
How else can we serve you?
Submit this form and Mariah Tejada, Early Family Life Coordinator, will reach out you!