Food Pantry Needs for the week of September 4, 2023
- Flour, Sugar, Cooking Oil
- Canned Goods (Chicken, Tuna, Fruit, Hearty Chicken Soup)
- Personal Hygiene (Deodorant, Toothpaste/Toothbrush, Shampoo, Bar Soap
- Feminine Protection (Pads and Tampons))
- Household Items (Cleaning Spray, Laundry Detergent, Dish Soap, Toilet Paper)
- $20 Kroger gift cards
Smaller sizes are better due to clients' space limitations.
The number of families receiving food from our pantry has doubled over the last three years. Keeping up with the need has been a challenge. If you would like to organize a drive at your workplace, neighborhood, or social group we would be most grateful.
Contact us for more information.