1. What forms must be on file with the Preschool Office before my child can attend SPC Preschool?
- Registration Form.
- Photocopy of your child's birth certificate.
- A current State Immunization Form 3231.
- Medical and Authorization to Release forms distributed at Parent Orientation.
2. When is my tuition payment due?
- Tuition is due on the 1st of the month. Late fees apply after the 5th of the month. SPC Preschool uses an E-tuition payment system. Please contact the Preschool Office for more information about E-tuition.
3. My child is sick and will not be in school, today. Do I need to call the school?
- Please call or email to let us know. We need to inform parents in your child's class if your child has been diagnosed with a communicable disease. All personal information is kept confidential.
4. My child has a play date or will be picked up by someone different than me today. What should I do?
- Please send a note to your child's teacher with the name of the person who will be picking up your child. Place it in your child's tote bag.
- Please be sure to sign the note and date it.
- The person picking up your child may be required to show picture identification at pick up time.
5. I am running late for dismissal! What should I do?
We understand that this occasionally happens.
- Please keep the Preschool Office phone number available: 678-832-1231 or 678-832-1248 (Robin).
- Call the office and leave a message to let us know that you are running late or that you have arranged for someone else to pick up your child.
6. It has snowed overnight! How do I know if Preschool is in session?
- We follow the Fulton County school system for weather closures. All Preschool classes will be cancelled if Fulton County Schools are closed for inclement weather.
7. My child has a peanut allergy. What steps do I need to take?
- Please inform the Preschool Office and your child's teacher that your child has a peanut allergy or any allergy.
- If your child needs medication kept at school, you will need to have your child's physician complete an Allergy Action Plan form from the Preschool office and return it to the Preschool with the recommended medication.
- Please note that we will need 2 EpiPens if that is the course of action.
- If a child has a nut allergy, the entire classroom will be designated a nut/peanut free room. Parents in the classroom are notified and given ideas for peanut free lunches.