Frequently Asked Questions
- An opportunity for renewal.
- Makes the gospel repeatable and accessible: Created, Captured, Rescued, Response.
- Calls out the enemy, the one and only enemy of the entire human race, the one Jesus calls “the ruler of this world.”
- Proposes an image of Jesus that is more than just kind, but also utterly unconquerable.
- Integrates and untangles the Sacraments in the context of the gospel.
- Clarifies the mission of Jesus and of His disciples.
- Is rooted in early Church preaching
It's about a 90-minute gathering that starts off with food and hospitality, followed by a dynamic video presentation. The experience also includes a group discussion at tables, where the presentation can be broken open and made more personal. There are also times for prayer and worship. It's a great opportunity to grow in your faith and meet other people.
The retreat is the summit of The Rescue Project. This is the occasion to ask the Holy Spirit to powerfully renew our understanding of what Jesus has done for us, and mobilize us (for mission) with the conviction that we truly were born for this. And to give us the grace to be His love and spread His love in a way that we have never done before.
The day includes live music, great food, building friendships, thought-provoking presentations, discussion opportunities, and specific times for prayer.
The Retreat for Spring Rescue 2023 is Apr. 20 and the time is from 3p-8p, includes Saturday Vigil Mass.
Rescue Project is an 8 week opportunity that include a 1-day retreat experience on a Saturday. The course meets for 8 weeks in a row, +/- calendar holidays.
Spring 2023 is our "pilot season" where we will offer three opportunities for people to participate. We are planning to offer Rescue Project several times of year and include a zoom option as we grow forward.
Yes! When you register for a seat, please lookout for the questions about childcare - it is available for each day!
Because of the generous support of our parishioners, through tithing and offertory, we are able to offer Rescue Project at no cost.
Great question - and it is totally up to you! Some spouses like to sit together and go through the journey side by side. Other spouses have found a benefit from sitting separately and then sharing their experience together away from the Rescue Project sessions.